Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thanks Knappy Soul!

So i took the advise of fellow blogger and lovin locs member, Knappy Soul. i washed my hair and i latched the rest of my hair but i palm rolled the first two rows around my hairline. this solves my quasi problem completely!!!! i was satisfied/content to settle for a messier hairline in return for the convenience of latching. but now i see that i don't have to settle at all! on another note, my hair is INCREDIBLY faded now. to me, it looks pinky orange and i am not happy with it. but when i tried to take pics, they came out looking more red. my sister said she doesn't see pink and its all in my head. this is quite possible! you know we are our own worst critics. my sister and i are looking into henna. i might use that to color over the pink with a more brownish red color. we'll see. it looks like the henna is a bitch to mix up and put on. i really dont want to go through any more hair color nightmares again just yet! here are a few pics of my (in my opinion) pink hair and the top palm rolled

top view


faded hair

1 comment:

Knappyily Me! said...

I am so glad that my suggestion worked for you! I too love the simplicity of the latch and being able to wash immediately and how long it stays tight, but I need to have that palm rolled look in the front and I am glad that I didnt get caught up in the thought that my whole head had to be maintained the same way!