Thursday, April 3, 2008

Loc Loops, try one







so this is my first try with the loc loops. i made a few mistakes. well, actually, just one big mistake. i didn't let my hair fully dry. i sat under a cool dryer for abour 1/2 hour. i wan't too sure about the dryer part. didn't know if the curlers would melt in my hair. can you imagine?!?! melted foam curlers in my locs!!! so 1/3 hour under a cool dryer and air drying for the rest of the day and overnight. the next day i started taking the curlers out and i realized that my hair was no where near dry. but i had things to do, and i'm not about to go out in public with big curlers in my hair! the curls in the back were really limp with a few tighter ones in the front. the first few pics are of that. i didn't really like the look, so i decided to try to pull some of the front curls out more for a more uniformed look. the last 2 pics are of that. please excuse the pissed-off face. i was aggrivated about my hair and running SO late!!!

p.s. i don't know why the pics are sideways and i don't know how to fix it!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kennedy said...

Hey there! I just stumbled upon your site this afternoon. I've enjoyed reading your posts!!

I just recently ordered Loc Loops. I'm excited about trying them.

Do you think they are ok to sit under a hot/warm dryer? I never thought about the melting aspect.