Thursday, September 25, 2008

Loc Jewelry Update

i've been making more loc jewelry. but i also got inspired again, mostly by Pinky2d4, partly by some stuff i saw on about.com, and also made some matching earrings too! it was incredibly fun and mostly easy. i find the hardest part is being creative! i made a particular pair about 4 or 5 times trying to make it look "creatice and fun", and then i realized that maybe i should just settle for "pretty" right now and worry more about intricate designs when i'm more experienced! so here are the sets. i also did a youtube on it describing more of the parts and pieces i used to make the jewelry. check it out if the feeling moves you!


this is the unicorn piece. y'all know i'm nuts about unicorns! so, this, of course, is my favorite piece!
Photobucket


this is carnelian stone chips
Photobucket


and this is rose quartz. the second pic is me with the loc piece in my hair. i did a double cuff with this one, and i like how it turned out!
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

z said...

I have the carnelian stone chip earrings but in a beautiful royal blue that I bought in Mexico a few years ago. These are beautiful! I wouldn't mind having a few more in different colors.

Enjoli said...

Ever think about selling your loc jewelry? I would love to see what else you can make and maybe buy some from you. =)