Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Looked Too Cute...If I do Say So Myself! LOL!

i knit a cocktail hat (actually it was a mistake that i made work!! check out my looming blog for more details and to see a slide show in color) and my sister actually claimed it as soon as she saw it, but i snatched it back to wear to a friends wedding today. i just loved the way my hair looked so much with the little cocktail hat that i just had to snap a few pics...okay, a lot of pic! to save you the hassle of scrolling down, i put it all in a little slide show. enjoy!

5 comments:

RoSi said...

that is definitely cute!

Kumina said...

You Go Lilly! Workin that hat, girl!

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

very nice!

msfullroller said...

Go'head Sista!! Love the black and white slide show. I couldn't help but think of the images from the roaring 20s plus I really liked the fashion of that time.